Hyper Innovation Summit - November 15, 2018
November 15, 2018: 8:30-4:00 - Discovery Building - Madison, WI
This event is invitation-only for decision-makers in technology, marketing, business development, and innovation strategy from mid to large corporations. Contact us to request an invitation
A Unique Experience:
Come to Madison to learn the latest in disruptive tech and glean insights from our Labs in Home Health-Tech, Transportation and Mobility, and Sports Innovation. Take part in deep discussions with a diverse set of university thought leaders, strategists and other companies on the latest in innovation.
This is not a canned set of talks, it is intended to be an immersive experience of rapid presentations, lively QA, and small group discussions. You will steep in concrete ideas, the latest science and real-world applications, not theory. Our goal is to have you be inspired by the possibilities and leave with actionable ideas you can use immediately.
This is an intentionally intimate event for deep discussion and the attendance is limited to 40 participants.
“The connections have been tremendous in collaborating with other companies from very different industries. There are unique opportunities for learning that I can’t get elsewhere.”
Dan Kaiser, SVP, Innovation and Development
CUNA Mutual Group
“I appreciate the openness and opportunities for cross-industry learning,
it’s a design thinking network."
Mike Zhang, VP Global Innovation
- Be inspired by presentations from innovation thought leaders from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and leading practitioners
- Glean insights in deep-dive discussion around key topics including data privacy, design innovation, and applications for disruptive tech including Blockchain, AI, and IoT
- Get interactive in our Hall of Ideas with demos with selected early-stage entrepreneurs and technology innovators
- Make new connections through networking opportunities
- Learn about progress in Hyper Innovation's Labs in Transportation and Mobility, Home-Health Tech, and Sports Innovation and insights from learning events (see some highlights in this short video):
The event will be held at the the Discovery Building, the innovation hub of the University of Wisconsin - Madison. While staying in one of most vibrant cities in the Midwest, you can:
- Tour the World Class University of Wisconsin and enjoy soaking up campus energy and lake views from the Memorial Union Terrace
- Explore State Street and one of the many al fresco dining opportunities
- Walk through the State Capitol and admire the historical aesthetic at the seat of power for the state
Request Your Seat
Contact us to request your seat for this event. We are limiting to 40 participants. Attendance is included for Hyper Innovation Co-Innovation Lab Partners. We do have a guest rate for non-members.